101.9 AMP Radio High School Takeover: Click Here To Register Your School NOW!!!

1 Year Home From The NICU

mia and maya 1 Year Home From The NICU

Mia And Maya Perez

Today is the anniversary to a very special day for me and my family.  It’s the day my twins came home from Winnie Palmer Hospital almost 4 months after their birth, a day before my birthday!   My twins were miracle babies born at just 24 weeks!   They had  just 10% chance at life during their first ten days of life. Maya was 1 lb 3 oz at birth and Mia just 15 oz.   Not even a pound! Please read more about my families journey over this past year.

Visit  www.ThePerezTwins.Shutterfly.com to see pictures watch videos and read about them in my blog.

1. May the most blessies b to yuh n urr adorable bby girl may god bless yuh alll.. Love

1. Kaynesha thanks so much mama! Besitos to you!

2. TATIANE PAES says:

olá sou do brasil ela são lindas DEUS ABENÇOE VCS PRINCESAS,EU TENHO UM FILHO DE 10 MESES LINDÃO KAIKI PAES E É UMA BENÃO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE BABY!!!!

3. Larry says:

May God bless you and your family. My wife and I have a little girl who was born 1lb 12oz. and she was 26 weeks old, so we know what you’re going through, she is doing well and hopefully she will be coming home this weekend, you’re girls are beautiful and God has a plan for them, bless you all.

1. Wow, well you guys hang in there! I hope she does come home this weekend! Please keep me updated! I would love to hear more or be a shoulder if needed. Find me on Facebook or follow on twitter @LizzettePerez God Bless you and the babies🙂

4. Ingrid says:

Hey girl, enjoice in the miracles God has put before you. Enjoy them and remember how blessed you guys are.😉

5. Tina Pizarro says:

Wow how times flys i remeber when u had them in your belly and waiting for them for been born and u know it makes a year also our friendship and share these bundles of joy these princess from the good and threw the bad they are a bless of god am very happy u are share your love for the girls and i can hardle wait until they walk wow thats something to watch lol when u have to run after both of them and they are laughing lol but god bless them and there beauitful parents…..

6. mandy says:

they are sooooooooooo cute u have been blessed!!!!!!!
    Cherish the time with them it only happens once!

7. mandy says:

lol wen ther 12 it will feel like they wer born yesturady!
    Life is full of suprises! ENJOY!