101.9 AMP Radio High School Takeover: Click Here To Register Your School NOW!!!

Tyler Perry On Oprah!

tyler perry 3851 Tyler Perry On Oprah!

(Photo by Brendan Hoffman/Getty Images)

Tyler Perry just did the most in depth and emotional interview of his career on The Oprah Winfrey show. Telling all about his abusive father, being sexually molested during his childhood and the struggles he endured to overcome the physical and emotional pain.

Comments

1. S. Revels says:

I am so proud of Mr. Perry for coming forth, I believe this will be the beginng process for many men. I thank God for his courage to share his story with us. I am really looking forward to Novermber 5th show.(Oprah) May God continue to bless you Tyler.

2. Darius says:

Most men that been malested or how every you spell it come to be GAY when the get older dont make them an excuse but its cool GOD iS GOD EVERYDAY GAY or NOT GAY you know what you are from child hood to adult no excuses

1. Darius says:

not to be rude or judgemental (maybe spelled wrong) but he is or was GAY 4REAL not taken any sides just what i feel

3. JOHN A HOLT says:

TELL MR. PERRY , ONLY WHEN I WAS WONG MY FATHER DID ME IN THAT WAY; BUT IT ONLY MADE ME MORE OF A MAN FOR THE MILITARY SERVICE AND LIFE.

4. JOHN A HOLT says:

LET ME SLOW MY ROLL THIS WAS ONLY AN BELT BEATING

5. CAROL HARDEN says:

I LOVE THINK THAT YOU ARE DOING IN YOU LIFE AND I AM SO PROUD YOU.I HAVE BEEN THOUGHT THAT ALSO YOU HAVE GAVE ME.CREATER TO TALK ABOUT MY SEXUAL ABUSE.

6. bubbles says:

no matter what people do or say god is always watching and people will realize that,that is abomination in the site of god….but tyler all i have to say is i’m proud of you to be open cause it takes alot from someone to speak out something like that and don’t ever blame yourself honey.jesus is your rock and your shield cause you can always count on him.