101.9 AMP Radio High School Takeover: Click Here To Register Your School NOW!!!

Tyler Perry To Talk Aboout His Sexual Abuse Childhood On Oprah!

tyler perry 385 Tyler Perry To Talk Aboout His Sexual Abuse Childhood On Oprah!

(Photo by Brendan Hoffman/Getty Images)

Tyler Perry is known as one of the best writers, producers and play actors in the african american community, and his plays sell out all across the country. Plus his movies bring in millions at the box office and dvd sales. But he has secrets in his past that he plans to finally talk about with Oprah Winfrey live on tv.

Comments

1. Trune says:

Mr. Perry you have accomplished alot with your faith in God. I pray for your strength to carry on and become stronger than ever. Regardless of the outcome of interviews of your past personal life we are here to support you through your pain and lack of rest. Stay up and we shall continue to pray for you and looking forward to seeing you at the Oscars.

Praying for you more daily and remember to keep the enemy under your feet.

Warmest Regards

Trune

2. sherion oliver says:

Only God knows the pain that you went through,and he can take the ache out of pain. be encourage. one day I hope to meet you.so be strong my brother.God turned someone small into some great! love Sherion all the from Memphis

3. sherion oliver says:

Tyler God feels your pain,and it’s going to be o’k. many are of the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. may the peace of God be with you. love your sister from memphis.

4. sherion oliver says:

God loves you and so do I.

5. MICHELLE says:

Tyler Perry you have turn a negative situtation into something postive, and the first step of sexual abuse is admitting that it is not your fault, forgive the person who did this to you, and last give to GOD and he will see you thru the pain.I love all your movies and plays and the main focus is the message behind your story. So keep up the good work. Luv U

6. Darius says:

Tired of Grown men maken some excuse of what could of been because of someone else just because they have a lil money now. not fair to every one else. not cool you are what you are not saying stuff cause you got money now. that crazy i dont see different than n one else GAY then and NOW only GOD will change you

7. CAROL HARDEN says:

i love you all of play move you is a bless man. i have been sexual abuse .but i would like to wrte a book about my life .but i do not how to star so you e-mail and get some point. god love and so do i

8. CAROL HARDEN says:

I HOPE YOU GET MY E-MAIL LIKE SAYING I WOULD LD TO WRTIE A BOOK . ON MY LIFE BECAUSE I WHAT A SEXUAL ABUSE WANT I 12 YRS OLD SO MUCH HAVE BEEN GOING ON IN MY LIFE I KNOW IT WOULD BE A GOOD BOOK OR MY BE APLAY . THINK IS I DO NOT HOW STAR SO WILL YOU GET ME SOME I DEAL. . GOD LOVE AND I LOVE YOUAS WELL. DO NOT STOP DO WHATYOU DO PLEASE