101.9 AMP Radio High School Takeover: Click Here To Register Your School NOW!!!

Inspirational Video Messages

z tims102GospelJamz own Pastor Zachery Tims delivers words of inspiration and helpful praise we can all use.

Comments

1. Colette says:

I may not have known you personally, but you were an inspiration to me. Your messages always met me at the point of my need and caused me to push closer to God. You will be sadly missed.

2. Doris Ezell says:

I was sorry to hear of Pastor Zachery Tim’s passing. I saw him last month on TBN. I still remember his words. He was an encourger. People should not make negative comments about his passing. we should remember that we are all human. No one is perfect except Jesus. I believe his precious spirit is with the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray for God’s comfort for those who loved him, including myself.

1. Doris Ezell says:

I was sorry to hear of Pastor Zachery Tim’s passing. I saw him last month on TBN. He was an encourager. People should not make negative comments about his passing. We all should remember that we are all human. No one is perfect except Jesus. Remember his 12 disciples? I believe his precious spirit is with the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray for God’s comfort for those who loved him, including myself.

2. I am so sad to hear about the passing of our beloved Pastor Zachery Tims..What a great voice he was for the Lord.! There’s a saying, “It’s not how a man live, but how he dies.”. and Pastor Tim surely die leading many to Christ..He will be surely missed..

1. Mary Peoples says:

My heart is sadden because one of our beloved christian brother and friend has passed from this earth to go to be with the Lord. I will truly miss what he has brought to life whenever he preached and taught the Word of God. Dr Zach’s SMILE alone brought such joy and peace to my life. Whenever I listened to his voice, I knew God was bringing some good news to me. We will miss you forever my brothr and friend. Mary Peoples

3. Paula says:

May God be with his children and family. I have no judgement to make, God is the only one whose judgement counts.

4. Janet K. James says:

My heart grieves deeply for Pastor Zackery Tim. What a powerful anointed man of GOD.I know that this man has won many souls for the Kingdom ofour Lord and Savior.we must all continue to pray for the Body of New Destiny Church and Pastor Tim family.

5. sheiia says:

Lord have mercy, but you make no mistakes. I watched Pastor Tims faithfully on the Word Channel daily. I knee back in August he was no longer on the Word Network. Tonight God placed him in my thoughts. So I decided to search for what happened to Pastor Tims. My heart is saddened by his loss od life. This is why I DON’T WATCH THE NEWS. I am really loss for word. Clio Alabama