101.9 AMP Radio High School Takeover: Click Here To Register Your School NOW!!!

Dr. Zachery Tims Bio

ztimsbio125 Dr. Zachery Tims Bio

As the host of 102 Gospel Jamz, Pastor Zachery Tims plays the best gospel music in Orlando. Listeners can hear gospel music from Kirk Franklin, Donald Lawrence and The Tri-City Singers, The Clark Sisters, Donnie McClurkin, Marvin Sapp, J Moss and more.

Dr. Zachery Tims, Jr. is the Senior Pastor, CEO and founder of New Destiny Christian Center (NDCC). The focus of the ministry is to exemplify the love of Jesus Christ with a passion for helping people. His ministry operates in demonstration of the five-fold ministry gifts and dynamic illustrative preaching that empowers a membership of 8,000+ people. The message of “new destiny” conveys a life changing concept that brings divine reversal in the lives of a people hungry for God and ready for change. It speaks to the heart of man, with a balance of practical principles for living a successful and purpose driven life free of sin, sickness, worry, and debt.

In 1996, Dr. Tims envisioned a ministry that transcends beyond the normal religious traditions of man. Being sent from his Baltimore church, Pastor Tims with his beautiful wife, co-Pastor, Riva Tims and family moved to Orlando, Florida. In 1996 with only six members, they birthed the New Destiny Christian Center in a non-traditional church setting with a multi-cultural mission. Through his passion to touch lives, the church has been a blessing to countless thousands through its major outreach crusades. Several times a year food, clothing, personal toiletries, haircuts, medical screening, and a job fair, and toys for children at Christmas, completes a day of bringing volunteers and church members together to serve needy families, all with a personal touch through their non-profit ministry, Operation Love Outreach, Inc. Billboards throughout the city promote the church as a “Family church meeting family needs.” In so doing, the church has also blessed a family with a 3-bedroom home and given down payment assistance for others. They have also given away as many as 50 cars to faithful members. Each Sunday, their Hope for Destiny Ministry busses in homeless and sheltered families who receive a hot meal after services.

Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, young Zach surrounded himself with the wrong crowd. Influenced by criminal activities and drugs he began a lifestyle that would try to plague his identity in a negative way. It led him into attempted murder, incarceration, and drug addiction. A Baltimore judge labeled him a “menace to society.” It seemed that young Zach was sentenced to a life of corruption. In his book “Free to be me,” he describes how the wrong labels of society can affect ones identity and destiny. God had a greater plan for Zach Tims’ destiny that led him towards a vision to build a 34,000 sq. ft., 3-story Youth Center that offers programs of Recreation, Inspiration and Education to thousands of youth in the community.

After Dr. Tims was miraculously saved, instantly delivered from drug addiction, and called into ministry, he determined to make his young life count by simultaneously earning two Bachelor’s degrees, in Accounting from Towson State University, and another in Theology from Maranatha Bible College, in Baltimore, Maryland. He now holds two honorary Doctoral degrees from Vision International University and St. Thomas Christian College for the tremendous work he has accomplished in ministry.

Dr. Tims has written his story, in a new book release, “It’s Never Too Late,” through Charisma House Publications. The Sunday Worship Services and messages are seen worldwide in over 100 million homes daily through radio and television broadcast. Dr. Tims is a well sought after guest speaker and often a special guest or host on TBN’s “Praise the Lord” on the Trinity Broadcasting Network.

Dr. Zachery Tims is a driven man of God. He is a leader of leaders, an avid reality preacher and teacher who has become a trailblazer to many other young preachers and Pastors. He balances his ministry life as the dedicated and proud father of four beautiful children, Zoelle, Zachery III, Zahria and Zion.

Comments

1. Shawn Allen says:

Hello to All,

My name is Shawn Allen and I am a Gospel Rapper out of Orlando making a big buzz throughout Central Florida and Houston. The buzz is getting louder because the messages God is providing me are so much more relevant now than ever. I would love the opportunity to be on your show or even just meet with you. You can find me on youtube.com if you just search Shawn Allen rapper or http://www.myspace.com/shawnamusic May God continue to enrich all that you do for all the people it is done for.

Shawn Allen

2. godchild says:

I am happy that you have build your life back up with God. Keep your head-up and stay in the word, abide in the word, stand on the word.and live by the word. Jesus said you abide in me and i abide in you AMEN. And know there is NO bad place we get in life,that God can’t bring us out of. Know that God is your friend and his your answer to life. I know alot about ministry my father died in the puplit in from of people..so we live for Jesus not for man. we all make mistake. But thats Why Jesus died so we can be forgiven amen. I am 49yrs. old. I thank God For the Holy GHost, being the head of my life. and I love the ministry of God. I have a brother is DR> in the ministry that travel over the world and has a large church and business. Also my sister is a ministry. And I’m going to ministry school right now. But i was lead to write you and let you know Jesus still love you and your ex and your kids no matter what all of. you are wonderful in christ Jesus amen. Dallas, Tx. May God Forever Bless you all………..

3. alicia anderson says:

outstanding

4. yolanda call says:

God is so great and please bless us with your songs is food for the spirit of God thanks

5. Madeline says:

Your testimony is really a blessing and may God continue to bless you on your journeys to be closer with him. Blessings

6. Madeline says:

I really wish I was blessed as you are . Don’t get me wrong I am grateful for what I have. I just want the drive to be extra hungry and ambitious for God’s word as you are. I am heading your direction, so don’t let me pass you.

7. Shannon B. says:

I am saddened to hear of the passing of Pastor Zachery Tims today. My heart goes out to his family. May he rest in peace.

8. sylvia derilus says:

This is a shocking situation but God is in control. My heart goes out to family and members

9. Sharon McRae says:

My condolences to the family of Dr. Tims. I have tuned in to view many of his appearences on Praise the Lord, and also his ministry on The Word Network. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a Church Revival in Columbus Ohio, where he prophesied over my life! What a man of God. Although we are saddened we must remember that God is all seeing and all knowing, He does not make mistakes! May God continue to bless and keep his family! For you I am praying….

10. John Mitchell says:

I will miss pastor zachery tims, I pray for the family. And i will never forget his messages. Im.going to get the books.

11. Pastor Tyler says:

I thank God for the life of Dr. Zachery Tims and his shortcomings, allowing God to restore him back, it lets us all know that God is still a restorer of of brokeness, God still loves us inspite of, also that you can fall down and get back up agian. I am praying for his four children and the love of his life Reva. I am ever grateful to God that he did not allow Him to die in his brokeness but allow him to go through the shadow of death that he will live with God in paradise. He will truly be missed by many. thank Dr. Tims for being real and real about God.

12. co-pastor mary etta green says:

hi.i was hurt to here of your passing you have reach your gold, now we have to reach ours, God bless your family. co-pastor mary etta green of abundant life ministry in leslie ga.

13. pastor jordan says:

The family have my prayers

14. Christopher Hinn says:

This is shocking news and truly a tragedy. Pastor Zachary was someone that travelled with my bother and I had the pleasure to fly with him on a trip to Nashville. We travelled to the NRB over 10 years ago. He left an impression on me of someone that truly cared for people, no matter who you were or who was your family. i liked that about him, he brought laughter and happiness out of people. We were on the flight and we all sat together and he kept us laughing the entire time! Zachary, was a man that love under privileged children and he made a difference in our community. He will be missed! My heart goes out to his family and especially to his children.

15. My heart cries for you Pastor Zachery Tims. You will always live in my heart for your wonderful personality and energetic preaching techniques. May God Bless your soul and bless your family….. love, Gladys Sanabria-
    Zayas

16. You will be missed. May God Bless your soul and your family. Gladys Sanabria-Zayas

17. Doris Riley says:

Pastor Tims will be missed. I am praying for the family. Be strong in the Lord and know that Jesus will wipe your tears away. Remember the good things.

18. gloria vickers says:

Well Done Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Rudolph Scotland-Barnes says:

You delivered the Word,
    like fresh air to the lungs.
    R.I.P Dr. Rev. Zack.
    Job well done!!!

20. Pastor Gaston Battle says:

My prayers go out to the Tims family in their hour of sadness. God really used Pastor Tims has been a blessing to many people across the world as he ministered on TBN and other ministering opportunities. He will truly be missed.

21. OMG! THIS IS SO SO SAD! OMG! HE WAS CHAMPION IN GOD’S EYESIGHT AND THIS IS WHAT MATTERS. HE WAS A CHAMPION IN MY EYESIGHT TOO. HE WAS AN ANOINTED MAN OF GOD! GOD DID NOT FORSAKE ZACHERY! HE IS RESTING IN PEACE WITH JESUS!

22. My heart burned with sadness the moment I heard of Pastor Tims’ passing,and I prayed for God’s grace to be with his family and all those who loved him with sincere hearts.

23. I had the opportunity to watch the services on TV I pray for peace that passes all understanding and the children and other family members lives along with others that was touched by the ministry. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

24. Terry Tandy says:

It doesn’t matter how you start life, it’s how you finish. Dr. Zachery Tims Jr. had a purpose created in him (a Gift from God) like Jesus, they were Blessed to Be a Blessing to everyone in need, glorifying God in his purpose driven life. Dr. Zachery Tims Jr. finished Blessed, he finished with the Lord. Always remember his teachings, I will miss him greatly.

The media needs to remember, words hurt, remember his children (his family).

25. Shondra Smith says:

I pray for strength and understanding for his wife and kids. I know we don’t understand why at such an young age, but JESUS said we will understand it better by and by.

26. I AM SHOCK TO KNOW A GREAT MAN OF GOD HAS BEEN CALLED HOME TO BE WITH THEE LORD.; NO MATTER WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY THIS WAS A GREAT MAN IN THE LORD AND I KNOW HIS DREAM AND VISION WILL CONTINUE TO GO ON. I SEND MANY,MANY PRAYERS TO HIS FAMILY AND EVERYONE DEAR TO HIM, I HAVE MANY OF HIS SERMON. MAY THEE LORD CONTINUE TO KEEP TIMS FAMILY

1. kipper says:

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT,S HOLY STOP TRYING TO CONNECT GOD WITH THIS MESS,HOW CAN THIS MAN BE A MAN OF GOD? THE SCRIPTURE TELL US THAT MY SPIRIT DOSE NOT DWELL IN AN UNCLEAN PLACE. OH I,M SORRY WE HAVE DESIGNER RELIGIONS TODAY ANYTHING GOES .
      THE STIPULATIONS GOD HIMSELF PUT UPON PREACHERS AND LEADERS OF HIS PEOPLE DOES NOT MATTER AS LONG AS WE LIKE WHAT THEY DO IT,S O.K ,WE CAN PUT THEM IN HEAVEN ANY HOW.
      COME ON—–STRIPPERS,DRUGS,LIES, DECEPTION TO HIS WIFE AND CHURCH.
      AND PEOPLE CAN SAY HE,S A MAN OF GOD,IF THAT BE THE CASE THEN ANY ONE CAN BE A MAN OF GOD.

27. Madeline Ellis says:

I am so devistated by Dr. Zachery Tims Leaving this earth. I know he is now with our maker in heaven. He will be truly missed He was my moses leading his people from bondage. He truly have my heart and always will. I will never forget that man of God. He was a true blessing in my life. I will never forget him for as long as I live, and when my time come to meet our maker in heaven I will say job well done as I would say now. May he rest in peace. Love you Pastor Z.Tims.

28. danesha turner says:

My prayers go out to the timms family my your spirit live on through the millions of lives you have touched best believe I’m one of them god bless u all

29. tashira says:

Can anyone tell me who sing that old song no greater love

30. Petagay Wray says:

My heart ache when I found out pastor Tims is no longer with us.It doesn’t matter what people r saying u were a man of God.When I read my bible flawed men r classified as friend of God man after Gods own heart who seek his face. Whatever the struggles God is merciful and forgiving. So my words to all who judges he without sin cast not the first stone.rip in Jesus strong arms.